Monday, September 17, 2007

CUCUR KURMA



Mak would always make cucur kurma in Ramadhan, so since I'm away from home, I gotta learn how to do it myself lah kan. It's really easy to make, really.

CUCUR KURMA (for approx. 24 small-sized fritters)

6 large dates, cut into quarters ( I cut my dates into quarters because I like my fritters small)
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup coconut milk
Water
A dash of salt

-Heat oil in pan

- In a large bowl, pour coconut milk into flour. Mix batter well. If batter is still stick, add water until batter is runny, but not too runny lah okay (macam batter cekodok pisang tu, geddit?)

- Add a dash of salt to taste

- Drop a piece of date into batter, and form a small ball shape. Fry until golden ball. Repeat lor.


7 comments:

a z z u r a said...

why la ur cucur look so sama dengan ur scones?

u try to blaff people aa. u put picture so close together summore make ppl confuse woo

N said...

mana ada sama! cuba tengok betul2.. grrrr

Mrs. Simplicity said...

macam macam rupe ade kat cucur ni. rupe peta malaysia ade, peta singapore ade. :p

N said...

orang yang buat cucur ni suka tengok peta, sebab tu lah kot

Anonymous said...

aku rs kelaparan la pulak...wajib buat!!

Anonymous said...

Fuyo tgk sedap tuuu...tp lpas baca komen ur roomate tuh konpius lak - ishey_hero

N said...

ishey,

don't judge a book by its cover :P

anyway, my roommate tak masuk this blog lah. this blog is managed by two people, me and azzura.