Friday, April 20, 2007

Cheers from New York baby, this is my story!



Before I came here, I'm not much of a cook. Why? Malas is one thing (ya, saya mengaku saya malas), time factor is another thing and last but not least, it's quite infuriating how Mak would scrutinize the way I cook and how it'll turn out, expecting the dish to look and taste just like the way she does it. I know she means well, but still....

*sigh*

So anyway, being jauh di perantauan forces me to cook. And how I cook here, and I think I made a rather good job (oh bring the gag bag already!) despite the limitation of some ingredients and ehem.. $$$.

a z z u ra and I have two obvious things in common besides having the word 'wicked' in our email addy:

1. We love to eat
2. We wanna eat healthily

Thus along with our usual men-bashing talk, we swap knowledge on everything food and healthy living. Nutrition, howtomakethatpizzamargharitaohmygodsedapnya, how to work the abs properly - you can figure out the rest.

This blog would be my first blog to share all the food experiments that I made. Hopefully it'll inspire other 'kaki makan' on preparing healthy and yummy dishes.

Au revoir!

0 comments: